Mooloolaba Sunset Cruise - 60 Minutes
Soak up the ambience on a 60 minute sunset cruise
Witness the sunset as you cruise the Mooloolaba waterways
Enjoy a drink from our fully licensed onboard bar
Fully licensed bar onboard
Cruise to Minyama Island
Spacious boat to relax with entertaining commentary
Cruising from Mooloolaba Wharf at dusk, venture towards Mooloolah Island to witness the sun slowly slipping behind the majestic Blackall Ranges on the MV Mudjimba. Hear the evening bird calls and nocturnal wildlife come out to play as you slowly cruise past the waterfront mansions on the Mooloolaba waterways.
This Mooloolaba sunset cruise is the perfect way to end a beautiful day on the Sunshine Coast with informative and witty commentary to keep you entertained. A fully licensed bar is available on board so you can toast to a magical sunset. With over 30 years of operation, this sunset cruise is one of the top things to do on the Sunshine Coast. Add this extraordinary experience to your cart today!
- 1 hour sunset cruise aboard an open air boat with clear drop down screens for all weather conditions
- Informative commentary
- Licensed bar onboard
- Depart Mooloolaba Wharf
- Minyama Island
- Steve Irwin’s Croc One
- La Balsa Park and River Heads
- Mooloolaba Boat Harbour and Fishing Fleet
- Return to Mooloolaba Wharf
- You will be cruising comfortably through the waterways on MV Mudjimba
- Witness the nocturnal wildlife begins to appear and bird calls herald the evening
- The Skipper provides an entertaining commentary
- Observe the fishing boats returning to the Harbour with their fresh catch of prawns, crabs and fish
- Fully licensed bar onboard
- This experience departs at 5pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- The duration of this experience is one hour.
- This experience departs from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD 4557
- Parking at the wharf during peak times may be limited. Please allow plenty of time ahead of your cruise departure
What To Bring
- Participants may bring their own food
- Drinks are available for purchase from our fully licensed onboard bar
- You're welcome to BYO snacks should you wish
- All cruises are subject to weather and sufficient numbers
- Please note, parking at The Wharf may be limited. Please allow plenty of time to find parking prior to your cruise
- All passengers board and travel at their own risk. The Skipper and the owners shall not be responsible for any injury to person or damage to personal property arising out of any cruise
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on board the vesse
- Small toilet on board
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
- It is our responsibility to maintain a safe environment for our passengers on board the Mudjimba, and to supervise evacuation procedures in the unlikely event of an emergency
- Pelicans and fish are all wild, therefore sightings are not guaranteed
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!