Australia Zoo General Admission Tickets including Wildlife Hospital Sneak Peek
What you need to know
- General Admission
- The Crocoseum - Check out our resident Masters of Ceremonies doing their thing during the wildlife shows, as well as a whole host of crazy and hilarious characters
- Tiger Temple - Home to our majestic Sumatrans and Bengal tigers, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up-close with these magnificent big cats
- Africa - Crikey! It's as wild as life gets at Australia Zoo's new open range exhibit - Africa. Stage one is now open and you can see the only multi-species African exhibit in Queensland
- Witness the wonderful team of vets as they treat and rehabilitate injured, sick or orphaned wildlife at Wildlife Hospital, one of the largest and busiest wildlife hospitals in the world
- Open from 9am to 5pm, 7 days (excluding Christmas Day 25th December)
- Australia Zoo is located on Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah, Sunshine Coast, approximately a one hour drive north of Brisbane
- Travel on the Bruce Highway, take the Steve Irwin Way exit and follow the signs. Takes roughly 1 hour from Brisbane, 2 hours from the Gold Coast, and 3.5 hours from Hervey Bay
- Catch the train from Central Station, Brisbane to Beerwah. Local bus transfers can be caught from the Beerwah train station to Australia Zoo.
- Daily day tour and coach transfers operate from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Click here for Australia Zoo day tours from Brisbane or here for Australia Zoo day tours from the Gold Coast.
Australia Zoo Coach pickup service from the Sunshine Coast
Croc Tours is a locally owned and operated business specialising in small groups. They are dedicated to providing a comfortable, safe, friendly and 5-star service to Australia Zoo. Departing daily from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
There is a 615 bus that goes from Mooloolaba to Australia Zoo at certain times throughout the day.
What To Bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain Poncho
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
What NOT To Bring
- Domestic Animals
- Your own animal food. Please feed our wildlife the correct food and do not bring your own food. Animal food is available from the Kids Zoo and Kids Shop
- Children aged 2yrs and under receive complimentary entry
- Mobile vouchers accepted
- You must pre-register on the Australia Zoo website to speed up the entry process. Please check your voucher for the details
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Australia Zoo accept companion cards for free entry
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.