Caloundra Efoil Lesson - 2 Hours
Thrilling two hour Efoil lesson in a scenic location
Fly across the Caloundra waterways
Learn to use state of the art Fliteboards
Experiment with the board settings as you build confidence
Great for solo travellers, families and groups
Try Australia's newest water sport craze
- 1.5 - 2 hour session for individual or 4-5 hours for group sessions
- Safety equipment included
- Safety brief
- 1 on 1 guidance
- Get you foiling on your first Fliteschool experience
- Easier learning curve with greater reward, even for those with no previous experience
- The lessons focus on safety whilst building your confidence
- This experience starts at 9:30am for individual lesson
- Group lessons are available from 5am, 7:30am, 10am
- 1.5 - 2 hours for individual lesson
- 4-5 hours for the group bookings (Share the boards throught a whole day)
- This experience takes place at 20 Esplanade Golden Beach, QLD, Australia 4551
What To Bring
- A swim top with UV rating (optional but suggested)
- Wetsuit (optional)
- The boards have a weight capacity of 100kg
- Some swimming is involved so medium level competency required
- A minimum age of 12 years old accompanied by a guardian
- Not suitable for someone pregnant
- Medium swimming capability is required
- Minimum of 1 person to maximum of 4
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!