Lift Passes At Treble Cone
Make use of the full day lift pass & enjoy the ride
Embrace the glorious views of the Southern Alps
Treble Cone is the home of skiing in Wanaka
Choose from a variety of tracks to ride
Experience the largest ski area in the South Island
Famed for its challenging steeps & legendary off-piste terrain
Purchase your Treble Cone lift pass here to access some of the most varied terrain and best facilities skiing the southern hemisphere has to offer. Treble Cone lift passes are available in single day or multi-day pass options to cater for all ski holiday lengths.
Treble Cone is the largest ski area in the South Island famed for it’s long, uncrowded trails, outstanding off-piste terrain and stunning views. Treble Cone is a must do for experienced skiers and snowboarders.
Treble Cone are managing their mountain capacity to ensure every single person has the absolute best experience possible, and issues such as overcrowding are managed effectively.
To ensure this, each pass that is purchased is available only within a specific window of time before becoming invalid. They are NO LONGER valid for 6 months, as in previous years.
1 Day Pass - Available only for that single day.
2 Day Pass - Available for 2 days out of 5 consecutive days.
3 Day Pass - Available for 3 days out of 5 consecutive days.
4 Day Pass - Available for 4 days out of 7 consecutive days.
5 Day Pass- Available for 5 days out of 8 consecutive days.
The time period begins on the first day you activate your pass. For example, if you have purchased a 4 Day Pass, once you have activated the first day, you will have a full week/7 days to utilize the rest of your pass. If you are to use your 4 Day Pass on July 1st, you will then have until July 7th to use up every day purchased. It is wisest to use all of your days for skiing as early in your specific time window as possible, as the mountains are subject to weather changes. Refunds will not be issued for incomplete pass use.
- Full day ski lift pass giving access to all mountain lifts at Treble Cone
- Food and beverages
- Cardrona Mountain Access
- The largest ski area in the South Island - offering skiers and snowboarders 550ha of terrain and 700m of vertical
- Terrain is made up of 10 Beginner, 45% Intermediate and 45% Advanced
- Known for its long and uncrowded groomed runs, outstanding off-piste terrain, stunning views and consistent snow
- Treble Cone’s long groomed trails mean more time spent riding and less time on the lift
- Choose from a variety of tracks to ride and walk down
- Fun for all ages, no experience necessary
- Lift pass can be used anytime between 8.30am and 4pm
- Treble Cone, Mount Aspiring Road, Wanaka, New Zealand
- Lifts and lessons operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Adult (18-64yrs)
- Child (6-17yrs)
- Please advise all passenger names, dates of birth & if skiing or snowboarding at the time of booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!