Full Day Lift Pass at Cardrona
Make use of the full day lift pass & enjoy the ride
Perfect place to capture numerous photo opportunities
Embrace the glorious views of the Southern Alps
One of a kind activity in the Southern Hemisphere
Choose from a variety of tracks to ride and walk down
Fun for all ages, no experience necessary
Cardrona are managing their mountain capacity to ensure every single person has the absolute best experience possible, and issues such as overcrowding are managed effectively.
To ensure this, each pass that is purchased is available only within a specific window of time before becoming invalid. They are NO LONGER valid for 6 months, as in previous years.
1 Day Pass - Available only for that single day.
2 Day Pass - Available for 2 days out of 5 consecutive days.
3 Day Pass - Available for 3 days out of 5 consecutive days.
4 Day Pass - Available for 4 days out of 7 consecutive days.
5 Day Pass- Available for 5 days out of 8 consecutive days.
The time period begins on the first day you activate your pass. For example, if you have purchased a 4 Day Pass, once you have activated the first day, you will have a full week/7 days to utilize the rest of your pass. If you are to use your 4 Day Pass on July 1st, you will then have until July 7th to use up every day purchased. It is wisest to use all of your days for skiing as early in your specific time window as possible, as the mountains are subject to weather changes. Refunds will not be issued for incomplete pass use.
- Full day ski lift pass giving access to all mountain lifts at Cardrona
- Food and beverages
- Access to Treble Cone ski fields
- 2 day ski lift pass
- 3 day ski lift pass
- 4 day ski lift pass
- 5 day ski lift pass
- Make use of the full day lift pass and enjoy the ride
- New Zealand's favourite family resort
- Cardrona is renowned for having wide open slopes which are home to some of NZ’s most progressive ski and snowboard terrain
- New Zealand’s first ski field gondola cabins and mixed use lift – 1:4 ratio of cabins to chairs
- Perfect place to capture numerous photo opportunities
- Embrace the glorious views of the Southern Alps
- Choose from a variety of tracks to ride and walk down
- Fun for all ages, no experience necessary
- Leaders in kids facilities
- Lift pass can be used anytime between 8.30am and 4pm
- Opening hours are from 8.30am - 4pm
- Cardrona Alpine Resort Cardrona Valley Rd, Cardrona 9305, New Zealand
- Lifts and lessons operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult (18-64yrs)
- Child (6-17yrs)
- Student & Senior passes require ID
- Please provide all passenger names, dates of birth and if you will be skiing or snowboarding at the time of booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!