Stingray Cuddles and Shallow Water Experience
Exclusive cuddly encounter with rays and stingrays in Port Stephens
Shallow water experience feeding and petting rays and sharks
Wildlife encounter for all ages
Shallow water experience in both lagoons with animal food provided
Wetsuit hire plus wear and keep souvenir socks
Feel the love of the most affectionate and friendliest rays and stingrays
- Entry to centre
- 20-minute small group encounter with rays and stingrays
- Shallow water experience in both lagoons, with food provided for the sharks and rays
- Wetsuit hire plus wear and keep souvenir socks
- Educational talks from experienced fish keepers
- Experienced guide
- This experience is 2h 20min in duration
- Please allow two hours for the shallows encounter and 20 minutes for the stingray cuddles experience
- This experience is located at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters at 2 Jessie Rd, Anna Bay NSW 2316.
What To Bring
- Please wear clothing over your swimwear for the shallows encounter
- Wetsuits are provided for the stingray cuddle experience
- Please have swimwear underneath
Terms And Conditions
- Suitable for all ages
- Children under 12 years need an adult accompanying
- Adults will have to purchase a ticket as well
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- You must reschedule at least 24 hours in advance of your booking. Please contact the experience provider directly to reschedule.
- Maximum of 6 participants per session.
- Spectators may watch from the edge with a valid entry ticket.
- This experience operates in all weather conditions.
- Please wear clothing over your swimwear for the shallows encounter. Wetsuits are provided for the stingray cuddle experience; please have swimwear underneath.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible. Entry into the shallow water is possible with assistance.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Wade into the shallows and get to know and hand feed the curious creatures at the Irukandji Shark & Ray Aquarium in Port Stephens.
Visit Broughton Island to swim or snorkel in the pristine waters on this 3 hour snorkelling cruise.
Enjoy a front-row seat to admire the magnificent Humpback Whales on this 90 minute express whale watching cruise from Port Stephens from June to November.
Book the Tropical Snorkel at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters aquarium to feed sharks and rays. Entry tickets are included in this experience.
Set sail on this 3 hour whale watching cruise from Port Stephens and cruise Nelson Bay to witness Humpback Whales and dolphins up close.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!