Irukandji Entry Tickets includes Shallows Encounter & Shark Food
Feed, pet and interact with amazing animals
Learn about the fascinating world of sharks and rays
Interactive aquarium with the chance to feed & pet sharks & rays
Extra special activities can be purchased on the date
Wade barefoot in the lagoons or purchase souvenir socks to wear
Hire a wetsuit to get even deeper and closer to the animals
- Entry to Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
- Entry into the shallow water of the lagoon to interact with the animals
- Food for the sharks and rays
- Educational and interactive displays and talks
- Wetsuits can be hired for an extra $10
- Irukandji's Shark & Ray Encounters is located at 2 Jessie Road, Anna Bay
- Enter the shallows in bare feet, or purchase wear and keep souvenir socks for an extra $5 if you wish to keep your toes covered
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
- Cancel up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reschedule at any time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit Broughton Island to swim or snorkel in the pristine waters on this 3 hour snorkelling cruise.
Set sail on this 3 hour whale watching cruise from Port Stephens and cruise Nelson Bay to witness Humpback Whales and dolphins up close.
Enjoy a front-row seat to admire the magnificent Humpback Whales on this 90 minute express whale watching cruise from Port Stephens from June to November.
Book the Tropical Snorkel at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters aquarium to feed sharks and rays. Entry tickets are included in this experience.
This 4WD adventure will take you to the largest moving sand dunes in Australia at Port Stephens for an exciting sand surfing safari!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!