Reef Shark Snorkel + Entry Pass
Get up close to sharks & rays
See the big sharks & rays in their underwater world
Learn about the fascinating world of sharks & rays
Take some amazing underwater photos
Face your fears with an exciting encounter
Feed & pet animals in the shallow water of the lagoon
- Entry to Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
- Interactive tour of the aquarium
- Entry into the shallow water of the lagoon for feeding and petting
- Food for the sharks and rays
- Educational and interactive displays and talks
- Snorkel with private guide in the deep water of the lagoon
- Wetsuits and snorkel gear hire plus wear and keep souvenir socks
- 30 minute snorkel in the deep water of the tropical lagoon with the biggest sharks
- 9:30am or 1:30pm every day
- 160 minutes (approx)
- Located at 2 Jessie Rd Anna Bay, NSW, on the corner of Nelson Bay Rd and Jessie Rd
- Only available for people over the age of 12 years and must be competent swimmers
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your snorkel experience so you don't miss out on time in the water
- Bring a towel and swimwear to wear under your wetsuit
- Cancel up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reschedule at any time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Wade into the shallows and get to know and hand feed the curious creatures at the Irukandji Shark & Ray Aquarium in Port Stephens.
Visit Broughton Island to swim or snorkel in the pristine waters on this 3 hour snorkelling cruise.
Set sail on this 3 hour whale watching cruise from Port Stephens and cruise Nelson Bay to witness Humpback Whales and dolphins up close.
Enjoy a front-row seat to admire the magnificent Humpback Whales on this 90 minute express whale watching cruise from Port Stephens from June to November.
This 4WD adventure will take you to the largest moving sand dunes in Australia at Port Stephens for an exciting sand surfing safari!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!