Snorkel with Zebra Sharks and Shallow Water Experience
Snorkel with amazing zebra sharks and leopard whiptail rays
Includes feeding and petting animals in the shallow water
An amazing experience for the whole family
Shallow water experience with food provided for the sharks and rays
Wetsuit and snorkel hire, plus wear and keep souvenir socks
Watch these creatures thrive in their own habitat
- Entry to centre
- 30-minute guided snorkel experience
- Shallow water experience in both lagoons, with food provided for the sharks and rays
- Wetsuit and snorkel hire, plus wear and keep souvenir socks
- Pool noodles available for younger swimmers
- Private guide with your small group
- This experience is 2.5 hours in duration
- Please allow two hours for the shallows encounter and 30 minutes for the snorkel
- This experience is located at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters at 2 Jessie Rd, Anna Bay NSW 2316
What To Bring
- Shoes must be worn except when inside the water
- Swimwear is not needed for the shallows encounter, shorts or skirts (or pants you can roll up) are recommended
- Wetsuits provided for the snorkel
- Please wear swimwear underneath
Terms And Conditions
- This experience is for participants 6 years and above
- Adult supervision of children required (carer must be present in the lagoon nearby with a wetsuit on)
- Must be able to swim short distances
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your booking
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- You must reschedule at least 24 hours in advance of your booking. Please contact the experience provider directly to reschedule
- Spectators may watch from the sides but may not enter the water without a valid ticket. *Supervising adults must hire a wetsuit and stay in the water near their child
- This experience operates in all weather conditions
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Wade into the shallows and get to know and hand feed the curious creatures at the Irukandji Shark & Ray Aquarium in Port Stephens.
Visit Broughton Island to swim or snorkel in the pristine waters on this 3 hour snorkelling cruise.
Enjoy a front-row seat to admire the magnificent Humpback Whales on this 90 minute express whale watching cruise from Port Stephens from June to November.
Book the Tropical Snorkel at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters aquarium to feed sharks and rays. Entry tickets are included in this experience.
Set sail on this 3 hour whale watching cruise from Port Stephens and cruise Nelson Bay to witness Humpback Whales and dolphins up close.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!