Nelson Bay Marine Discovery Cruise with Snorkelling
Sailing, conditions permitting
Snorkel in a sheltered cove at Cabbage Tree or Fingal Island
Dolphin watching guarantee
Qualified dive-master/snorkel guide
Cruise through the bay and see resident bottlenose dolphins
- 3.5 hour cruise
- Qualified dive-master/snorkel guide
- Use of snorkel, fins and mask included
- Sailing (when conditions permit)
- Bow-net and boom-net
- Informative commentary
- Complimentary tea/coffee/water
- This cruise is 3.5 hours in duration
- Available from November - April annually
- Departs daily at 1:30pm
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to cruise departure
- This experience departs from Dock C, d'Albora Marinas, Teramby Rd, Nelson Bay 2315.
What To Bring
- It is recommended that you take sea-sickness tablets prior to boarding if you are prone to motion sickness. Complimentary tablets are available on the boat.
- Please bring swimwear and towel.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Wade into the shallows and get to know and hand feed the curious creatures at the Irukandji Shark & Ray Aquarium in Port Stephens.
Book the Tropical Snorkel at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters aquarium to feed sharks and rays. Entry tickets are included in this experience.
Set sail on this 3 hour whale watching cruise from Port Stephens and cruise Nelson Bay to witness Humpback Whales and dolphins up close.
Enjoy a front-row seat to admire the magnificent Humpback Whales on this 90 minute express whale watching cruise from Port Stephens from June to November.
This 4WD adventure will take you to the largest moving sand dunes in Australia at Port Stephens for an exciting sand surfing safari!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!