Wilsons Prom Whale Cruise - 6 Hours
6 hour Wilsons Promontory whale watching cruise
Expected 95% success rate of sighting whales
Witness majestic Humpback Whales playing in the ocean
Includes morning tea and lunch
Visit Refuge Cove, Sealers Cove & Rabbit Island
Wildlife information and interpretation
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch at a remote cove
- Cruise around the Prom Lighthouse Cruise up and under Skull Rock
- Visit Kanowa Island Seal Colony
- 2 hour stop over ashore at Refuge Cove
- Cruise over 100kms of pristine coastline
- Cruise around magniffcent granite cliffs *Itinerary varies with weather
- Departs Port Welshpool at 9.30am, returning at approx 6.30pm, on the following dates: Mid Nov to Mid December - Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sun
- September - Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun
- Late Jan to April - Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sun
- The duration of this experience is 6 hours
- This experience departs from Port Welshpool Jetty, VIC
- Please note: This experience is only available during the whale migration season - September to November.
- Vessel motion may cause discomfort to those prone to motion sickness, please take precaution
- The child ticket is for children between 4-15 years old inclusive and is not recommended for kids under 4
- Change your booking up to 48 before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024. Use EARLYBIRDJAN25: $25off full-day camps; EARLYBIRDJAN15: $15 off half-day camps (Expires 30 Nov 2023)
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!