Dolphin and Seal Swim Tour in Queenscliff
What you need to know
How many places in the world can you swim with wild dolphins AND seals? Few, but Victoria's Queenscliff is one of them. People travel from all over the world to experience what we have on our very doorstep. Whether a planned trip, a surprise or even a gift voucher - it’s the ultimate way to explore Port Phillip Bay on this dolphin and seal swim tour. Tours last for 3.5 hours and give guests a great understanding and experience of the area's local wildlife. The cruise boat is well equipped and tours are suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
This nature based tourism business offers a wide range of marine experiences. Visit the beautiful Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park and have fun in the sun with friends, family or colleagues. Cruises also offers great photo opportunities, along with boom netting, a duck board spa and roof top jumping. Wetsuit, snorkels, instruction and refreshments are all supplied.
Qualified, caring instructors are trained by Life Saving Victoria and combined with an underlying respect for the local environment, will ensure that you and your special one take away memories that will last a lifetime! (Dolphin Swim Season is from October to May each year)
- 3.5 hour tour suitable for all abilities and ages
- Tuition provided - no other experience necessary
- All snorkelling equipment provided (Fins, Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit)
- Snacks and light refreshments
- Marine National Park fees
- Hot showers upon tour return
- Transfers from Melbourne (you need to make your own way to Queenscilff, approximately 1.5hrs from the Melbourne CBD)
- Highly diverse Marine National Park of Port Phillip Bay
- Swimming and snorkelling with Australian Fur Seals
- Swimming and snorkelling with dolphins
- Colourful fish and marine life
- Dolphin Swim Season is from October to May each year
- Morning tours depart at 9am and return at 12.30pm, and afternoon tours depart at 2pm and return at approximately 5.30pm. Dolphin Swim Season is from October to May each year. All tours depart from the Queenscliff Boat Harbour, approximately a 1.5 hour drive from Melbourne
What To Bring
- Dolphins and seals are wild animals in their own habitat. Although every effort is made, sightings every time cannot be guaranteed
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.