Phillip Island Nature Parks Multi Park Pass
See Koalas up close at the Koala Conservation Reserve
Experience the natural wonder of the Penguin Parade
Explore the historical grounds of Churchill Island
Combine attractions and SAVE!
See more and save with a 4 Park Pass
Embark on a virtual Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies Centre
Have fun while supporting conservation with a Phillip Island Nature Parks 4 Park Pass. Watch Little Penguins waddle home from the ocean at the Penguin Parade. Spy koalas in their natural bushland environment at Koala Conservation Reserve along treetop boardwalks. Explore climate resilience, conservation, and the secrets of life in Antarctica at the interactive Antarctic Journey. Finally, wander the tranquil gardens, partake in farming activities, and explore early European farming at Churchill Island.
General Viewing has excellent views of the Little Penguins waddling up the beach and into the colony.
Phillip Island Nature Parks’ is visitor-funded and its team care for more than 1805 hectares of wild spaces on Phillip Island. Phillip Island is a 90-minute drive from Melbourne and the 4 Parks Pass provides a unique educational experience for everyone to enjoy — so grab yours online today!
Penguin Arrival Time
- January 8:45pm
- February 8:30pm
- March 8:00pm
- April 7:00pm (DST)
- April 6:00pm (NON DST)
- May 5:30pm
- June 5:15pm
- July 5:45pm
- August 6:00pm
- September 6:15pm
- October 6:45pm (non DST)
- October 7:45pm (DST)
- November 8:15pm
- December 8:30pm
How It Works
- Please select your Penguin Parade date of visit when purchasing the 4 Parks Pass.
- Entry to the other attractions is valid for six months from the ticket purchase.
4 Parks Pass - General Viewing
- Penguin Parade general viewing single entry
- Koala Conservation Reserve single entry
- Churchill Island single entry
- Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies Centre single entry
- Transport between attractions
- Penguin Parade - Witness the natural spectacle of the world’s smallest penguins arriving home at sunset each evening. Watch the penguins emerge from the waves then waddle across the sand to the safety of their burrows
- Koala Conservation Reserve - Explore the treetop boardwalks to see koalas in their natural habitat
- Churchill Island - Step back in time, explore the heritage and tranquil scenery of Churchill Island
- Antarctic Journey - Immerse yourself in the fun-filled, virtual world of Antarctica at the Nobbies Centre
- Penguins arrive at sunset every night of the year. Click here for the penguin arrival time calendar to help plan your visit.
- The Visitor Centre will open at 4pm
Koala Conservation Reserve
- Koala Conservation Reserve open 10am to 4:30pm daily. Extended hours in summer. Last entry is 30 minutes before closing. Operating hours are seasonal and subject to change
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm is open 10am to 4:30pm daily. Last entry is 30 minutes before closing. Operating hours are seasonal and subject to change
- The Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies is open from 10am to 4:30pm (8pm during daylight savings). Last entry is 45 minutes before closing.
- Penguin Parade: 1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Victoria 3922
- Koala Conservation Reserve: 1810 Phillip Island Road, Phillip Island, Victoria 3923
- Churchill Island: 246 Samuel Amess Drive, Churchill Island, Newhaven 3925
- Nobbies Centre: 1320 Ventnor Road, Summerlands Victoria, 3922
- Penguins arrive at sunset every night of the year. Click here for the penguin arrival time calendar to help plan your visit, and arrive 1 hour prior to penguin arrival time. Penguin Parade duration is 50 minutes from the time the first penguin crosses the beach
- Please book ahead online to avoid disappointment
- Photography is NOT permitted at the Penguin Parade
- There is a 10 to 20-minute drive between attractions
- Phillip Island is approximately a 90-minute drive from Melbourne
- Confirmation in the form of a ticket voucher will be received at time of booking. Your ticket will be sent to your email inbox once received by Phillip Island Nature Parks booking team.
- If for any reason, the dates you have selected are unavailable, you will be contacted by Experience Oz customer service staff within 48 hours of your booking.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!