Phillip Island 4 Park Pass
Visit four spectacular Phillip Island Nature Parks
See the world-famous Penguin Parade and koalas in their natural habitat
Let time unwind on Churchill Island and discover what lives in the deep at Antarctic Journey
Entry to the Penguin Parade from the general viewing area
Experience the world's most extreme continent at Phillip Island's exciting Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies
Great value four park pass to all Phillip Island Nature Pass attractions
- Phillip Island Nature Parks 4 Parks Pass
- Entry to Penguin Parade - General Viewing
- Entry to Koala Conservation Reserve
- Entry to Churchill Island
- Entry to Antarctic Journey
- Penguin Parade: Depending on the season and the weather, the penguins arrive shortly before sunset
- Penguins arrive at sunset every night of the year. Click here for the penguin arrival time calendar to help plan your visit
- The Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies: 10am - 4:30pm
- The Koala Conservation Reserve: 10am - 4:30pm
- Churchill Island: 10am - 4:30pm
- Please ensure you arrive 30 minutes prior to closing for last entry
- The Penguin Parade is located at 1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Victoria 3922.
What To Bring
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended
- Please dress appropriately for the weather on the day and bring something warm to wear as it can get quite cool in the evening
Terms And Conditions
- The date of your visit to the Penguin Parade must be booked, however, you may visit the Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island and Antarctic Journey at your leisure
- Transport between the parks is not included
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- The Penguin Parade does attract a large number of visitors, so bookings are required
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!