Peninsula Hot Springs & Bathing Boxes
Spend the day relaxing & unwinding
Visit the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs
Enjoy 2-3hrs in the naturally heated mineral baths
Complete your time in the baths with a reflexology walk
See the iconic Peninsula Bathing boxes
Spectacular views from the highest point of Murray's Lookout
Leave your worries at home and enjoy an indulgent day of pampering and sightseeing on this Melbourne day tour to the Peninsula Hot Springs, Arthurs Seat and Mt Martha Bathing Boxes. Sit back and relax while all your transport needs are taken care of as you depart Melbourne city to the Mornington Peninsula. You’ll have 2.5 hours to unwind in the thermal hot springs with mineral pools, saunas, reflexology walks and a hilltop pool with 360 degree views not to be missed.
If you do lose track of time, though, the beauty of the Mornington Peninsula can be admired on the next stop Arthurs Seat where you will admire the panoramic views from Murrays Lookout across the bay to the city. Whichever way you look, its breathtaking bay views one way or lush hinterland vistas on the other side. The day ends with a photo opportunity at the iconic Mt Martha Bathing Boxes and a soothing stroll along the golden beach.
- National Park fees
- Entry into Peninsula Hot Springs
- Towel at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Return transfers
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Spend the day relaxing & unwinding
- Visit the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs
- Enjoy 2-3hrs in the naturally heated mineral baths
- Complete your time in the baths with a reflexology walk
- Enjoy the spectacular views from Murrays Lookout
- See the iconic Peninsula Bathing boxes
- Tue, Thur and Sat - Departs Melbourne CBD at 9am and returns at approximately 6:00pm
- Mon, Wed and Fri - Departs Melbourne CBD at 10am and returns at approximately 6:30pm
- Please ensure you are waiting at pick up point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick up
- Approximately 8.5 hours
- Main meeting point is from outside the Mail Exchange Hotel - 688 Bourke Street @ 9:00am (Please wait at the bus stop)
- The following pickups are also offered, please let us know if you would like to pick up from a different location below and we will confirm the pickup time.
- Mercure Melbourne Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank
- Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St, Melbourne
- Her Majesty’s Theatre - 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne
- Please be ready and wait at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What To Bring
- Water Bottle
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Warm Clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!