Mt Buller Day Trip with Transfers from Melbourne
What you need to know
- Day tour to Mt Buller
- Return coach transport from Melbourne
- Gate entry to Mt Buller
- Approximately 5 hours free time at Mt Buller
- This experience departs from several locations in Melbourne including Melbourne City Centre - 30 Russell Street, Box Hill - 93 Whitehorse Road, Glen Waverley Train & Bus Station. Please specify your desired pick up location at the time of booking.
What To Bring
- Warm clothing with waterproof jackets & pants
- This experience has no wheelchair accessibility.
- At any point in time, the supplier reserves the right to implement changes to our product based on COVID 19 government advice or guidelines. If masks become mandatory, we may require limiting seating or cancel a tour altogether. If such a scenario arises, you will be able to receive a refund on the transport and ski-hire components of your purchase. As we are a Reseller of lift passes, you the customer are obligated to Buller Holidays Covid-19 response policy which is detailed below. "There may be guidelines that impose such a restriction that impacts your ability to travel on our tour. You have Covid-19 and your date of travel falls within the isolation period. You will be required to send evidence from the state government."
Terms And Conditions
- 25% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
- 50% cancellation fee 29 – 15 days prior to departure
- 100% cancellation fee 14 days prior to departure
- Please also review our Covid Refund Policy.
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.