High Tea Cruise on the Yarra River
Two hour Yarra River high tea cruise
Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine on arrival
Munch on sweet and savoury treats paired with unlimited tea and coffee
Cruises to Williamstown and Hobson Bay
Cruise the Yarra River to enjoy uninterrupted views of Melbourne
Available on Saturdays and Sundays only
All aboard for a traditional afternoon high tea on the Yarra River. Be welcomed on board with a glass of sparkling wine before taking a seat at your table. Revel in the views of the Docklands as you travel down to Williamstown and Hobson Bay. Make sure to bring a big appetite with an array of savoury canapes, afternoon finger sandwiches, desserts and freshly baked scones paired with bottomless tea and coffee.
This Melbourne High Tea Cruise is available every Saturday and Sunday at 2pm from Docklands with a duration of two hours. For an elegant afternoon with delicious sweet treats and scenic views of the Yarra River, book your high tea cruise online here.
- Two hour Yarra River cruise
- High tea including sweet and savoury treats
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Continuous tea and coffee service
- This experience is two hours in duration
- Available on Saturdays and Sundays with a 2pm departure
- This experience departs from Vessel Kingfisher II, Magic Charters, Harbour Lights Landing, Docklands. Wilson
- The nearest parking in Wilson car park on 800 Bourke St, Docklands
- Public Transport: Take a train to Southern Cross Station. Exit towards Marvel Stadium. Walk approximately 10 min. Take a tram 30, 70 or 75 from Flinders Street Station to Docklands. Exit Stop D 3 – Stadium Precinct -Bourke St/ Harbour Esplanade
What To Bring
- Smart casual dress code. No thongs, singlets, tracksuits or sportswear.
- Change of participants are not permitted
- There will be between 50-120 people on the cruise
- Tables for two, three, four and large groups are available
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day
Terms And Conditions
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- The experience provider reserves the right to deny access to anyone under 18 years old without an adult guardian, no refund will be given
- Parents must supervise their children at all times. Toddlers are free (no seat provided)
- Families that bring children on board must advise about the number of children they are bringing and what their ages are (0-12 years old)
- All menus are subject to change due to the availability of ingredients
- Window seat is not guaranteed
- Please note that bookings are required, and subject to availability
- Guests must ensure they arrive 30min prior to the experience start time
- Experience provider reserve the right to deny any access for boarding the vessel to people under 18yo without a legal guardian, and no refunds will be given
- Experience providers have licensed premises and no BYO alcohol is permitted
- Experience provider reserve the right to deny any access for boarding the vessel to any intoxicated person without any refunds given
- Experience provider reserves the right to deny any access for boarding the vessel to any person exposing any antisocial behaviour without any refunds given
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!