Great Ocean Road Scenic Tour
Take coastal photos at Torquay Surf Beach
See koalas and birds in their natural habitat
Explore the world famous Great Ocean Road
Enjoy a guided forest walk
See the iconic 12 Apostles & Lord Ard Gorge
Pick ups from your Melbourne CBD accommodation
- Full day Great Ocean Road scenic day tour
- Morning tea
- Pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD hotels
- Lunch and dinner
- Torquay Surf Beach. We stop here to experience first hand your first look and feel of the iconic beaches and coastal views. You will also be in clear seeing distance of the world famous Bells Surfing Beach. Get a taste of taking coastal photos and smelling the fresh seaside air.
- Morning Tea Refresh with morning tea.
- The Pole House Roadside photo opportunity of the most photographed house on Great Ocean Road. Suspended 40 metres above ground by a singular concrete column, its unique architecture maximises the stunning coastline view.
- Great Ocean Road sign. Snap a selfie at this iconic post and send it to your friends.
- Koalas and parrots in their natural habitat. Your experienced guide knows where to go. Witness koalas and colorful parrots in their natural environment.
- Cape Patton Stop at one of the best viewing points along the Great Ocean Road and take in the iconic coastline vista.
- Apollo Bay lunch stop. Here we stop at the coastal town of Apollo Bay where you can purchase your lunch from the many restaurants and cafes on offer. You can also walk around the coastal town or even take a swim in the beach if the weather suits.
- Guided Forest Walk. Your guide will take you on a forest walk where you will see some of the tallest trees in the world. You will also take in the wonderful fresh natural smells the trees have to offer.
- The Gibson Steps. Here (tide and wind permitting) you will be able to see some of the 12 Apostles from sea level on the beach. You will feel like you can reach out and touch them.
- 12 Apostles. Take your time to view the world renowned 12 Apostles. An awesome sight with fantastic photo opportunities. See for yourself why these limestone beauties are known all around the world.
- Loch Ard Gorge. The final touring stop but many say it is the best. You need to witness first hand this magnificent formation of rocks and rolling sea. Ground level viewing that will excite you with the natural glories it possesses.
- Razorback. See the unique jagged Razorback formation.
- Island Archway The original archway collapsed in 2009 however two striking stacks remain, standing nearly as tall as the Apostles.
- Dinner Stop We stop at Colac where you can purchase dinner from one of the many restaurants and cafes. After dinner your driver will return you to your CBD hotel.
- Visit the iconic sites of the Great Ocean Road including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and the Gibson steps
- Visit Torquay Surf Beach
- Snap a selfie at the iconic Great Ocean Road sign
- See koalas and birds in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a guided forest walk where you will see some of the tallest trees in the world
- Pick up from your choice of Melbourne CBD, location and times to be confirmed once booking completed 24 hrs prior to tour leaving
- Estimated 7am Pick Up / 8pm Drop Off
- Pick up from your choice of Melbourne CBD, location and times to be confirmed once booking completed 24 hrs prior to tour
- If you are a solo traveler or book the day before you may be referred to a convenient central location
What To Bring
- Warm clothing
- Umbrella if rain is forecast
- Full refund available if cancellation is made more than 48 prior to the start of the tour
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice incur a late-cancellation fee of 100% of the tour price
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!