Great Ocean Road Reverse Tour
Visit the 12 Apostles
See the coastal shipwrecks
Explore Apollo Bay
Ancient Rainforest walk
Spot Australian wildlife
Historical memorial arch
Journey along the Great Ocean Road from Anglesea to Loch Ard Gorge and the Great Otways all in one incredible day trip from Melbourne. The Great Ocean Road is one of Australia’s most scenic drives taking in Victoria’s spectacular coastline, charming villages, wildlife and natural wonders.
Ticking off the highlights of the region, you’ll get to see the Memorial Arch, enjoy clifftop views of the Great Ocean Road, take a guided walk in the ancient rainforest at the Great Otway National Park and explore the breathtaking 12 Apostles, Island Archway & Razorback.
- Light picnic lunch
- Experienced driver guide
- National Park entry fees
- On board Wi-Fi and water refill station
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- Audio translation available in 10 languages
- Select inner city pick up and drop off points
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- 12 Apostles scenic helicopter flights
- Experience the spectacular 12 Apostles shipwreck coast without the crowds
- Visit the pristine beach of Loch Ard Gorge in the glory of a mid-morning sun
- Discover Mutton Bird Island and Razorback lookouts amazing views
- Search for Australian wildlife in its natural habitat
- Enjoy a guided walk through an ancient rainforest Great Otway National Park
- Drive along the world famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Eco-conscious and sustainable tour experience
- This tour departs from Melbourne at 7:35am and returns at approximately 8pm
- Approximately 13 hours
- This tour takes place in the Great Ocean Road region. Driving Distance: 530km
What To Bring
- Photo Identification
- Bottled Water
- Hat and Sunglasses
- All weather clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Small day bag 5-7kg
- In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider
- Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat
- Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking
- Please notify the provider of any dietary requirements, medical conditions and your travelling contact number at the time of booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please present voucher (digital or printed) on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Activities: 02-12 April 2024
School Holiday Activities: 4-10 April 2024. Online: 8-12 April 2024
1-week intensive: 08-12 April 2024. $800 + $110 (materials for new students)
School Holiday Program: 05 April 2024
School Holiday Programs: 2-3, 4-5, 8, 8-9, 12 April 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.