Defensive Driving Course - Sandown Raceway - Melbourne
Perfectly suited to L-PLATE & P-PLATE drivers
Learn the skills to become a better driver
Fun and informative session!
Spend a day learning how to avoid bad situations
Practice everything from vehicle dynamics to braking technique
Relaxed and friendly environment by qualified instructors
- Full day defensive driving course
- Professional instructors
- Please be there no later than 8 am
- This experience starts at 8:15 am and runs roughly to 4pm
- The duration of this experience is 7 hours.
- This experience is located at Sandown Raceway, Melbourne.
- This experience is suitable for everyone from 16-80 years old, and for most cars including 4WDs and light commercial vehicles
- If attending the course on a Learner permit, participants must bring a fully licensed driver with them
- Not suitable if pregnant
- You must supply your own car for this experience
- There will be groups of up to ten participants per instructor
- This experience is not affected by weather
- Please inflate your car tyres to 40psi (or the recommended level for light commercials) before you arrive - there is no facility to inflate tyres.
- The importance of this will be explained
- BYO lunch as there are no shops nearby
- Please remove unrestrained items from your car
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!