Cape Woolamai Scenic Cruise - 1 Hour
Witness the sheer granite cliffs and caves of Cape Woolamai
View beautiful marine life in their natural environment
Enjoy and informative on board commentary
Tea & coffee with cake
Regular dolphin, seal and seabird sightings
Watch pelican feeding organised by the San Remo Fishermans Co-Op
- 1 hr scenic cruise, return trip from San Remo jetty
- Tea & coffee with cake
- Local commentary & stories
- Be captivated by the sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Regular dolphin, seal and seabird sightings
- Cruise under the bridge to Phillip Island
- Watch the 12 noon pelican feeding organised by the San Remo Fishermans Co-Op
- This experience lasts for approximately 1 hour
- Departs at 10:45am
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to your departure time so please allow sufficient travel and parking time.
- This experience departs from San Remo Jetty on 170 Marine Parade, San Remo VIC 3925
- This is a family friendly cruise
- Children 3 and under are free of charge
- Cruises are weather dependent please contact the experience provider directly prior to your cruise for sea conditions
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024. Use EARLYBIRDJAN25: $25off full-day camps; EARLYBIRDJAN15: $15 off half-day camps (Expires 30 Nov 2023)
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!