Private Melbourne Helicopter Flight - 30 Minute - For Up to 3
Enjoy the stunning views of Melbourne and the coastline
Share the joy with up to 3 people
Private helicopter flight
Fly above iconic sights like the MCG and Luna Park
Experienced pilot with live commentary
Departs from Essendon
- Private helicopter flight for three
- Experienced pilot
- Safety briefing
- Private helicopter flight for three people
- Enjoy the stunning views of Melbourne and the coastline
- Fly above iconic sights like the MCG and Luna Park
- Experienced pilot
- Safety briefing
- Lifting off from Essendon Airport
- The flight duration is 30 minutes. Please allow time for a briefing, take-off and landing
- Available Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time
- This experience is located at Main Terminal Building, 72 Hargrave Ave, Essendon Fields, VIC 3041.
What To Bring
- Please dress comfortably and wear sensible shoes.
- Changes to the identity of participants is not permitted.
- This is a private flight for three people.
- Only participants are permitted in the lounges or hangar facilities. If bringing along family and friends, they'll be able to watch take off and landing from designated viewing areas
- Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight. The supplier reserves the right to postpone flights, at the discretion of the pilot, on the day where the forecast and conditions do not permit safe and enjoyable flying operations.
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum age is five years old
- Maximum combined weight of all participants is 280 kg. Please list individual passenger names and weights in KG.
- Photo identification is required on the day and must match the name(s) on the booking confirmation
- Phones and cameras are allowed however bags are not permitted in the helicopter or hangar facilities
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024. Use EARLYBIRDJAN25: $25off full-day camps; EARLYBIRDJAN15: $15 off half-day camps (Expires 30 Nov 2023)
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!