Cradle Mountain Walking Tour with Hobart Transfers
Full day experience to Cradle Mountain from Hobart
4 hours hiking time
A challenge for many wanting to visit Cradle Mountain
No extra accommodation or packing required
Carefully planned and executed small group tour
Pick up and drop off at your hotel/accommodation
- Transport from Hobart to Cradle Mountain, including pick-ups and drop-offs
- National Park entry and Dove Lake Shuttle Bus ticket
- Experienced Driver/Guide
- Breakfast stop at Mumma Buzz Cafe, Deloraine (at own cost) great coffee and breakfast menu
- Dinner stop at Empire Hotel, Deloraine
- Experience Iconic Cradle Mountain from Hobart
- Up to 4 hours of walking/hiking in beautiful Cradle Mountain National Park
- Travel in comfort, small groups only, Tasmania's biggest Day Trip
- Pick-up from 6am and return at 9pm (approximately)
- Please allow a full day for this experience
- This experience located at Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park
- Please nominate your pick-up address upon booking (Hotel, Air BnB and private address)
What To Bring
- A rain jacket is highly recommended, and of course good walking shoes
- A minimum of 4 and maximum of 11 participants per tour
- Not suitable for children under 10 years
- There are no specific restrictions for this experience. Note that the Driver/Guide does not walk the whole way with you - there will be up to 3.5 hours of solo time where you walk/hike by yourself, with friends
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
Gift of Flight - Purchase until 25 December 2023
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!