Lady Elliot Island Day Trip from Hervey Bay including Flights
Visit the spectacular Lady Elliot Island
Pristine section of Great Barrier Reef
Delicious hot & cold buffet lunch
Glass bottom boat tour
Guided island walk and educational talks
40 minute scenic flight from Hervey Bay
Lady Elliot is a true coral cay island located at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef. The island is regarded as one of the best diving and snorkelling locations on the reef and is famous for its unspoilt coral reef and amazing array of spectacular marine life. With exceptionally clear water year round, visitors will discover a diverse range of coral and colourful fish, and they might even encounter turtles, dolphins and our resident Manta Rays.
This once in a lifetime day trip is all inclusive with return flights to Lady Elliot Island from Hervey Bay Airport, welcome drink, orientation tour, glass bottom boat tour, guided snorkel tour, snorkelling equipment, hot & cold buffet lunch, afternoon guided tour and use of island day guest facilities. If you are short on time and would love to visit the Great Barrier Reef, this is the tour for you. Book online today!
- 6 -7 Hours to explore the island and reef
- Return “Scenic” Air Transfers
- Guided Reef Walk Tour at Low Tide (tide dependent)
- Combine Glass Bottom Boat /Guided Snorkel Tour
- Island tours
- Buffet Lunch (hot & cold buffet)
- Fish Feeding in the Lagoon Fish Pool
- Use of Snorkel Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins)
- Snorkel lesson in the Resort Pool (if required)
- Use of Day Guest Facilities (Shower Facilities & Towels)
- Hotel transfers. Tours depart from Hervey Bay Airport, only a short taxi ride from the centre of Hervey Bay
- Spectacular 40 minute scenic flight from the Hervey Bay
- The only day tour of its type in Australia
- View one of the most pristine sections of Australia's Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water
- One of the best snorkelling and diving locations on the Great Barrier Reef
- Guided tour on a glass bottom boat
- Snorkel amongst the most amazing coral formations and marine creatures
- The coral gardens surrounding the island are a breeding and feeding area for the giant "kites of the sea" Manta Rays
- Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch
- Tours depart daily from Hervey Bay at approximately 8.10am and return at approximately 4.40pm. Flying time to Lady Elliot Island from Hervey Bay is approximately 40 minutes
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to your departure (07:40am)
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Cannot be combined with other packages or specials
- Child age is 3-12 years inclusive
- Prices subject to change
- One light backpack only on all flights to/from Lady Elliot Island
- Please note day guests are only permitted to 4kg of baggage per person
- Items must be carried on the lap or put in the baggage compartment as there is no overhead lockers and there is no storage facilities under the seats
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please provide each passenger's name in the booking note
- Must call to confirm availability prior to booking
- Flights are subject to change and may include transit stops
- Flight times vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Flights operate daily except Christmas Day 25 December. At the completion of purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to book in a flight time that suits you (Tour Operator details will be printed in your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements *Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
- Cancellation fees apply
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!