Kgari Explorer Day Tour from Hervey Bay
Full-day guided Fraser Island 4WD tour
Delicious lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
Courtesy pick up from Hervey Bay accommodation
Enjoy a photo stop at the Maheno Shipwreck
Relax with a swim at the iconic Lake McKenzie
Learn the Dreamtime story of The Pinnacles Coloured Sands
Do Fraser in one fun-filled day with an experienced local guide and see the best the island has to offer.
Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie or just relax on its dazzling white beaches. Explore Central Station, a former forestry camp with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees. Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest. Travel up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno. Stop for a swim in Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea. Relax and enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
The tour travels from Hervey Bay to River Heads for the 8.30am barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island. Tour departs Fraser Island on the 5pm barge back to River Heads and returns to Hervey Bay between 6pm and 7pm.
- Fully guided full day Fraser Island 4WD tour
- Courtesy pick up from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Ferry transfers to Fraser Island
- Delicious lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- National Park fees
- Experienced driver and guide
- Swimming in the crystal clear waters of Lake Mackenzie or just relaxing on its dazzling white beaches
- Explore Central Station
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek
- 4WD up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach
- Stop for a swim in Eli Creek, float down this flowing freshwater creek
- Enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- Pick-ups from your accommodation start from approximately 7am and return at approximately 6pm
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Exact pick up/drop off time and location will be advised with booking confirmation
- Itinerary and timings are subject to change due to weather, track and tide conditions
- Please note: this tour does not carry children under the age of 1. Guests are advised to bring their own front-facing infant seats. Limited child seats are available at an additional charge on request.
- Qld law states that all passengers must be suitably restrained including infants.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!