Tandem Skydive Over Great Ocean Road - Weekend - 15,000ft
Tandem skydive from up to 15,000 feet
Exhilarating freefall for 60 seconds
Incredible views of Torquay and Bells Beach
Highly experienced tandem master
A detailed safety briefing
20 minute flight before your jump
Bask in the glory of a tandem skydive over the Great Ocean Road with unforgettable memories and an exhilarating dose of adrenaline. Witness the dynamic scenery from the air with a beach landing on Bells Beach. Your Great Ocean Road skydiving experience begins in Torquay where you'll meet the friendly team of highly experienced tandem skydive masters.
Take part in a safety briefing and get harnessed up before boarding the plane for a brief scenic flight over the Great Ocean Road. As you reach 15,000 ft, you'll make the ultimate leap of faith with your tandem instructor by your side at all times to offer words of encouragement and support. Thrill seekers can admire the scenery rushing through the air at up to 220km per hour before the parachute opens for a scenic flight over Bells Beach. DVDs and photos can be purchased on the day so you can relive the skydive over and over again.
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a qualified instructor
- 20 minute flight before your jump
- Safety briefing
- Use of jumpsuit
- Throw your fears out the window as you jump out of a plane at 15,000ft!
- Experience the indescribable feeling of freefall at 220km/h for 60 seconds
- Admire views of Torquay and Bells Beach as you drift down.
- Departure time varies from 8am to 3pm.
- This experience takes place at Torquay - Bells Beach, Victoria.
- This experience is located at 325 Blackgate Rd, Torquay VIC 3228.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Sneakers and runners - no big boots, high heels or open sandals
- Max 100kgs weight for all participants - anyone over 95kgs is subject to assessment by staff on the day of the experience
- Minimum age to skydive is 16 years of age (all participants under 18 must have parent/guardian consent)
- If you have a prior medical condition you are unsure of, please consult your doctor
- You need to sign an indemnity form to participate
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on a stunning adventure to Erskine Falls, Lorne, VIC. Enjoy the views, outdoor activities & the fun Sheoak Falls hike with the kids.
Portland Botanic Gardens are a beautiful place to visit in Victoria with kids. Enjoy a peaceful stroll and a picnic or BBQ in the Rose Gardens.
Take a walk on the wild side and roam freely amongst wildlife on this 75 minute Great Ocean Road walk with conservationist guides.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this 15,000ft weekday tandem skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this up to 15,000ft skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road and be spoilt with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Tick this extraordinary experience off your list and soar over the Great Ocean Road on a breathtaking 12,000ft tandem skydive available on weekends only!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!