Learn to Surf Torquay
Daily beginner surf lessons
Australia’s best learn to surf destination
Learn to surf on the iconic Great Ocean Road
Top quality equipment
Experienced surf coach
Full length wetsuit included
- 2 hour surf lesson
- Surf safety information
- All necessary equipment including soft beginner board, leg-rope, wetsuit or rashie
- Surf instruction to suit your skill level
- Showers, toilet and change rooms
- Learn to surf on the Great Ocean Road at the ideal Torquay
- Shop front is only a short walk to the beach
- Torquay is a safe beach, is home to beautiful clean water and known as one of Australias most iconic surf destinations, a perfect location to learn to surf
- You will be provided with a full length wetsuit and a soft beginner surfboard and walk to the beach
- The lessons will begin on the sand with a safety briefing and some basic surf instruction
- Lessons will be held in waist deep water
- Once you have a feel of the water and the board your guide will take you from the waves and back on to the sand for more instructions about how to stand up
- The rest of the lesson will be spent in the water with the instructor helping everyone to stand up on a wave
- Departure from shop front at 10am
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time of your lesson
- Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- 120 min surf lessons
- Meet at shop at 1/15 Bell St Torquay, Victoria
What To Bring
- Water to drink
- Dry clothes to get changed into after you have finished surfing
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on a stunning adventure to Erskine Falls, Lorne, VIC. Enjoy the views, outdoor activities & the fun Sheoak Falls hike with the kids.
Portland Botanic Gardens are a beautiful place to visit in Victoria with kids. Enjoy a peaceful stroll and a picnic or BBQ in the Rose Gardens.
Take a walk on the wild side and roam freely amongst wildlife on this 75 minute Great Ocean Road walk with conservationist guides.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this 15,000ft weekday tandem skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this up to 15,000ft skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road and be spoilt with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Tick this extraordinary experience off your list and soar over the Great Ocean Road on a breathtaking 12,000ft tandem skydive available on weekends only!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!