Sunset or Sunrise Lake Tinaroo Stand Up Paddle - 5 Hours
2.5 hour paddle of Lake Tinaroo at sunrise or sunset
Explore the serene lake waters during golden hour
Scenic drive in the Atherton Tablelands from Cairns
Sunrise: Fruit, yogurt and yummy homemade scones
Sunset: homemade soup pumpkin/potato and leek
Bonfire dinner after the sunset stand up paddle board tour
- Stand up paddle board lesson
- Equipment hire
- Professional guide
- Pick up from Cairns accommodation
- Sunset tour includes a light dinner
- Sunrise tour includes a light breakfast
- Sunset tour: 2pm depart Cairns - Return to Cairns around 9.30pm
- Sunrise tour: 5am Pick up from cairns - Return to Cairns around 10.30am
- The duration of this experience is 5 hours with a total of 2.5 hours stand up paddling time on the water.
- This experience takes place at Lake Tinaroo in the Atherton Tablelands, North Queensland
- This tour collects passengers from Cairns accommodation
- Those who wish to self-drive can meet at the Platypus Camp Grounds at Lake Tinaroo
Terms And Conditions
- Children under 8yrs are free and ride your parents board
- Participants must be a confident swimmer
- Life jackets are available and everyone is recommended to wear one regardless of age or swimming level
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
* Nine passengers can be transported in a vehicle; the maximum tour limit is 18 guests
- We can paddle in most weather unless the tour guide says it's unsafe
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!