KUR-Cow Horse Riding with Petting Zoo entry
Entrance to Petting Zoo
Enjoy a 30-minute guided trail ride on horseback
Reserved seating with beautiful views from the deck
Perfect activity for the whole family
Witness plenty of cattle grazing the grasslands
Explore the farmland & tablelands outside of Cairns
- 30 minute guided horse riding adventure
- Petting zoo entry
- Safety helmet and vest
- Cattle and horse show
- Transfer ex Cairns CBD accommodation at 8.30am and returns at approx. 3.15pm.
- Saddle up for a guided horse riding adventure through the hills and rainforest
- Get up close with all of the farm animals at the petting zoo
- A chance to explore the farmland and tropical rainforest tablelands just outside of Cairns
- See plenty of cattle grazing
- Reserved seating with beautiful views from the deck
- 30 minute guided trail ride on horseback
- 112 Barnwell Road, Kuranda, QLD
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Dresses and skirts are not advisable
- Closed in walking shoes recommended
- Sun protection including sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- The minimum age of six years old
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with back pain
- Water fountains available for use onsite
- Please advise at time of booking if you have any dietary requirements
- Guests must sign a liability waiver before participating in any of the activities
- Please note that any entrants (non-activity participants) are required to pay farm entry $15pp for adult, $10pp for child
- Bookings cancelled at least 24 hours prior to event date will be given a full refund.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!