Goldsborough Valley Stand Up Paddle Board - 5 Hours
2 Hour stand up paddle and river drift snorkel in Goldsborough
Paddle the Goldsborough Valley hidden in the tropical forest
See wildlife including the Jungle Perch, Eels and turtles
Morning tea by the river and free time to enjoy a swim
Includes a full lesson for first timers and beginners
Discover the history of area during a relaxing paddle
Please note this tour is currently unavailable until further notice
- 2 hour stand up paddle board tour at Goldsborough Valley
- Transfers from Cairns Hotel
- Safety briefing and lesson
- Stand up paddle board equipment
- Professional guide
- Morning tea on the river
- This experience takes place at from Cairns and returns around 2pm
* This experience takes place at Goldsborough Valley at Woorooroonan National Park
- Transfers are available from Cairns accommodation
- Guests that wish to self drive are advised to meet at the Gordonvale Service Station on Cairns Rd, Gordonvale (near Mcdonalds)
Terms And Conditions
* Participants must be reasonable swimmers and have confidence in and around the water
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
* If water is unsafe for paddling or covid has affected the staff * Rescheduling is not a problem this is recommended
- Capacity to collect a maximum of 9 passengers, self drive is welcome * If weather is unsafe for to windy for paddling another location will be used this is Lake Tinaroo
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!