Cape Tribulation Budget Day Tour
Full Day Cape Tribultion & Daintree Rainforest Tour
Local tea and beach walk
Welcome to Country & Smoking Ceremony at Mossman Gorge
Alexandra Range Lookout
Scenic coastal drive to Port Douglas along Great Barrier Reef Drive
- Return transfers from Cairns & Port Douglas hotels
- Scenic Coastal Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Visit Mossman Gorge and participate in a Welcome to Country with traditional owners, the indigenous Kuku Yalanji people
- Lunch in the rainforest
- Alexandra Range Lookout for a fantastic photo opportunity
- Guided Rainforest Walk followed by a visit to the beach "where the rainforest meets the reef".
- Cape Tribulation
- Visit the Daintree Ice Cream Co and enjoy a delicious tropical flavoured treat (own expense)
- Daintree River (ferry crossing)
- Short visit to world famous Port Douglas
- Breakfast (own cost)
- Wildlife River Cruise (Not included, can be upgraded on the day for an extra cost)
- Tours depart Cairns at approximately 7.30am and Port Douglas at approximately 9am and return at approximately 7pm (Cairns) and 6pm (Port Douglas)
What To Bring
- Swimmers and towel
- Sun protection and insect repellent
- Cash or a card: Lunch is included in the Tour, however, there are extra at your own expense food stops along the way such as Breakfast and ice cream
- Child age 2-11 years old - Children under 2 years old may travel free of charge and must sit on parents lap during the bus transfer. No meal is supplied.
- 50% cancellation fee applies within 48 hours of departure and 100% cancellation fee within 24 hours of departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!