Northern Rivers Rail Trail Ride with Return Transfer
Immerse yourself in the nature and history of the Northern Rivers Rail Trail
Discover glow worms in 520m long Burringbar Range tunnel
Soak up the local flavours of the region from the local artisans on display
Discover the beauty of the Nightcap National Park temperate rainforest up close
Explore this lush yet remote part of the Byron and Tweed Hinterland
Ride in comfort on a top end E-bike
- Return Shuttle Transfer to your accommodation
- Top of the range Moustache E-bikes
- Giro Helmet for safety
- Gel seat for comfort and phone holders
- Panniers to carry your things
- Personalised bike fitting
- Maps with things to see on the way
- Trail support
- Baby Seat $25
- Tag Along Bike $35
- Tag along Chariot $35
- 3.5 to 5 hours depending on stops along the way
- Pickups occur between 9am and 9.30am from your accommodation
- Better By Bike operates from Byron Bay, Tweed and Kingscliff and locations in the North Coast NSW Region
- You will be picked up from your accommodation and transported to a charming township located just half an hour away from Byron
What To Bring
- Clothes that you can ride in eg: Active wear.
- A water bottle
- Closed in shoes
- Please advise of your height when booking so the provider can fit you with the best bike
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Standard Better By Bike booking confirmations & voucher redemptions (for a fixed time, date & location) are delivered by email in the form of an e-ticket to the e-mail address submitted by the person making the booking.
- Be aware that some e-mail accounts may categorise our confirmations as unwanted or 'spam' e-mail.
- Better By Bike is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of an e-mail being blocked by web filters or firewalls.
- It is entirely the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure that they (and all passengers in their group) have read and understood the booking confirmation and e-ticket prior to arrival. Better By Bike cannot be held responsible for those arriving incorrectly prepared for their riding experience.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 21 Dec - 25 Jan 2024. Safer Drivers Program: 02 Dec, 16 Dec, 04 Jan, 20 Jan, 23 Jan 2024
Indulge in local produce and coffee as you relax, breathing in the Hinterland views, while the children play through this mystical wonderland.
Enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour along the Brunswick River in New South Wales taking in the beautiful scenery and wildlife with FREE picnic included!
Let the kids get a taste of horse riding with one of these fun-filled pony rides in Byron Bay that is available for children as young as 2 years of age!
Find you sea legs and learn how to stand up paddle board in Byron Bay on a 2.5 hour group lesson in beautiful, natural surroundings. Book your lesson here!
Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride in Byron Bay floating with magnificent ocean and hinterland views. Conclude with a delicious gourmet breakfast.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!