Stand Up Paddle Boarding Byron Bay
What you need to know
- You will be supplied with SUP boards, paddle, wetsuit, rashvest, sunscreen and SUP instructor
- Transfers from a central Byron Bay location to the SUP location
- Starting with important safety information we will cover all of the basics including
- Warm up,how to stand and control the board, proper stroke and turning techniques, correct posture
- Byron Bay is home to an array of marine life including. Keep an eye out for dolphins, fish, seabirds marine plants and sea turtles
- We schedule our lessons to take into account the daily tides and conditions – so our lesson times change from day to day. When you make a booking you will be shown the time options for your preferred date.
- Tour duration is 2.5 hours
- Meet at 5/11 Fletcher Street, Byron Bay and we will transfer you to and from our SUP location.
What To Bring
- All you need to bring along is your swimwear, a towel, water and a hat. It is not compulsory to have a hat or water, but it is recommended in summer. We provide all equipment ( SUP board, paddle, wetsuit, rash vest, sunscreen and zinc)
- Children must be 12 years or older
We SUP in all weather providing it is safe. If the conditions are unsafe, then we will reschedule the lesson. If we change the time and you are unable to come to the new lesson, then we will provide a refund. Otherwise there are no refunds, transfers to other people, or cancellations.
If you would like to reschedule a lesson you have booked, we need at least 24 hours notice. Failure to give the necessary notice will mean forfeiture of that lesson.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.