Stand Up Paddle Boarding Byron Bay
2.5 hour SUP experience
SUP in a small group with excellent guidance
Learn how to stand and control the board
Your coach will correct your posture & stroke
Spot some amazing marine life
Transfer to & from the SUP location from Byron CBD
- You will be supplied with SUP boards, paddle, wetsuit, rashvest, sunscreen and SUP instructor
- Transfers from a central Byron Bay location to the SUP location
- Starting with important safety information we will cover all of the basics including
- Warm up,how to stand and control the board, proper stroke and turning techniques, correct posture
- Byron Bay is home to an array of marine life including. Keep an eye out for dolphins, fish, seabirds marine plants and sea turtles
- We schedule our lessons to take into account the daily tides and conditions – so our lesson times change from day to day. When you make a booking you will be shown the time options for your preferred date.
- Tour duration is 2.5 hours
- Meet at 5/11 Fletcher Street, Byron Bay and we will transfer you to and from our SUP location.
What To Bring
- All you need to bring along is your swimwear, a towel, water and a hat. It is not compulsory to have a hat or water, but it is recommended in summer. We provide all equipment ( SUP board, paddle, wetsuit, rash vest, sunscreen and zinc)
- Children must be 12 years or older
We SUP in all weather providing it is safe. If the conditions are unsafe, then we will reschedule the lesson. If we change the time and you are unable to come to the new lesson, then we will provide a refund. Otherwise there are no refunds, transfers to other people, or cancellations.
If you would like to reschedule a lesson you have booked, we need at least 24 hours notice. Failure to give the necessary notice will mean forfeiture of that lesson.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 21 Dec - 25 Jan 2024. Safer Drivers Program: 02 Dec, 16 Dec, 04 Jan, 20 Jan, 23 Jan 2024
Indulge in local produce and coffee as you relax, breathing in the Hinterland views, while the children play through this mystical wonderland.
Enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour along the Brunswick River in New South Wales taking in the beautiful scenery and wildlife with FREE picnic included!
Let the kids get a taste of horse riding with one of these fun-filled pony rides in Byron Bay that is available for children as young as 2 years of age!
Feel the adrenaline rush of an epic freefall as you travel at 200km/h back to earth with this awesome weekend Byron Bay skydiving experience up to 15,000ft! Suitable for 16+ year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!