Horse Riding Byron Bay Pony Ride
Trail rides for all standards of riders, beginners, nervous adults and children
Learn horse management and skills such as riding techniques, basic dressage and eventually jumping.
Joined by professional trained coaches.
For children from 2 years old!
Lead around at a calm yet enjoyable pace
Beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
#####KIDS SADDLE CLUB currently unavailable
- A group class which runs for 1hour 30 minutes on Saturdays. Groups are divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Bookings are necessary.
- Kids learn about horse management, how to groom, saddle, bridle, and other tips from experienced and passionate instructos. Kids Saddle Club also teaches riders skills in riding techniques, basic dressage and eventually jumping.
- Ramona is a grade 1 general coach, accredited by the Equestrian Federation of Australia.
- With a handler for 30 mins. Pony rides are available for small children. We cater for children as young as 2 years of age.
946 Friday Hut Road, Bangalow, NSW
Equestrian Centre nestled in the hills of Bangalow, just 15 minutes west of Byron Bay.
Make your way to Bangalow.
Follow road to Lismore (approximately 10 mins by car).
Turn left into Friday Hut Rd (2nd driveway on right).
What To Bring
- You will need long pants and boots on all rides and don't forget your boardies and towel if you are horse surfing. All rides are fully supervised.
Terms And Conditions
- We cater for all standards of riders – beginners, nervous adults and children are our specialty
- Maximum weight limit 110kg
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction. (Only if they accept mobile vouchers put this)
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 21 Dec - 25 Jan 2024. Safer Drivers Program: 02 Dec, 16 Dec, 04 Jan, 20 Jan, 23 Jan 2024
Indulge in local produce and coffee as you relax, breathing in the Hinterland views, while the children play through this mystical wonderland.
Enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour along the Brunswick River in New South Wales taking in the beautiful scenery and wildlife with FREE picnic included!
Feel the adrenaline rush of an epic freefall as you travel at 200km/h back to earth with this awesome weekend Byron Bay skydiving experience up to 15,000ft! Suitable for 16+ year olds.
Enjoy a 3-hour kayaking adventure with resident dolphins in Byron Bay, New South Wales. Book this incredible wildlife experience online today!
A highlight of your stay in Byron Bay will be this ocean adventure padding with dolphins and learning the local Aboriginal stories and sacred places.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!