Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour with Transfers from Broome
See all stages of pearl development
Coach transfers from Broome
Includes Pearl Farm tour & cruise
Knowledgable, informative guides
Morning or Afternoon Tea
Runs 7 days a week
- Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour
- Hotel pickup and air-conditioned coach transfers to and from Willie Creek
- Pearling masterclass
- Willie Creek boat cruise
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Care of pearls presentation
- Showroom browsing time
- Lunch (this is included in the 11am Pearl Farm Tour with Coach Transfers and Lunch)
- Guides accompany visitors all the way and show the process of cultured pearling from shell to showroom
- Witness a live pearl harvest as a pearl is harvested from the inside of an oyster
- Cruise the turquoise waters of Willie Creek and see our oysters in their natural habitat
- Tours depart daily at 8.45am, 9.30am, 10.15am and 1pm
- Pick-ups from Broome commence 1 hour prior to Pearl Farm tour time
- Please allow 5 hours for this total experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join Marine Biologists on an unforgettable sunset eco cruise along Broome’s coastline to view Snubfin dolphins, turtles and more in Roebuck Bay.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!