Sunset Coastal Cruise with Snubfin Dolphins from Broome
Sunset dolphin cruise from Broome
Soak up the scenery of world-renowned Roebuck Bay in Broome
Marine Biologist aboard for every cruise
Multiple viewing decks to admire the wildlife and sunset
Spot Snubfin dolphins, turtles, sea snakes, Manta rays and more
Complimentary appetisers, water, soft drink or tea & coffee
- Return transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Delicious hot and cold canapes
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- This experience is seasonal and will operate from from April to October each year.
- Cruises take place from 3pm to 6pm.
- This experience is 3 hours duration.
- This experience takes place in Broome.
- Return transfers from Broome accommodation is included to the departure point.
- Very rarely we reschedule due to imminent weather. Our aim is to ensure guests have the best experience and if the weather will impact that then we do reschedule. In the event that the guest cannot make the rescheduled time, a full refund is offered.
- The dress code is comfortable, sun protective clothing.
- We do request that any guest with a mobility impairment please discuss with our team prior to embarkation so we can ensure the best arrangements are made.
- Dietary requirements can be discussed.
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Discover the highlights of Broome on this half day tour, immersing yourself in history and culture. Finish off the tour watching the sunset on Cable Beach.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!