Pearl Farm Tour - Self Drive
See all stages of pearl development
Knowledgable, informative guides
Includes Pearl Farm tour & cruise
Morning or afternoon tea
Runs 7 days a week
- Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour
- Morning or afternoon refreshments
- Jewellery Showroom time
- Complimentary Souvenir Guide
- Hotel transfers
- Guides accompany visitors all the way and show the process of culturing pearls from ‘seeding’ through to harvesting
- A demonstration using a live pearl oyster is given to reveal the technical and complex operation involved in starting the pearl process
- Tours depart daily at 8.45am, 11am and 2pm
- You must allow 1 hour driving time to the pearl farm from Broome. Note that the road to the Pearl Farm is partially unsealed and the condition of the road may vary. A 4WD is strongly recommended and visitors should contact Willie Creek Pearls on the day of departure if they are unsure of road conditions
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join Marine Biologists on an unforgettable sunset eco cruise along Broome’s coastline to view Snubfin dolphins, turtles and more in Roebuck Bay.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Discover the highlights of Broome on this half day tour, immersing yourself in history and culture. Finish off the tour watching the sunset on Cable Beach.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!