Broome to Eco Beach Scenic Helicopter Flight & Lunch
Broome Helicopter Tour to Eco Beach with Lunch
Up to 60 minutes in the air flying over Broome
Make a rockstar entrance as you arrive at the resort
Complimentary glass of beer, wine or soft drink
A la carte lunch at elevated restaurant overlooking beach
Ample time to swim in the resort pool or take an ocean walk
- 30 minute flight to Ramada Eco Beach Resort
- A La Carte Lunch
- 1 complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- 30 minute flight to starting location
- Delicious A La Carte lunch at Ramada Eco Beach Resort's elevated restaurant
- Complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Free time at the Ramada Eco Beach Resort for a relaxing swim or peaceful walk
- 1 hour return helicopter flight
- Captivating views of iconic red cliffs
- Take in breathtaking azure waters from the aircraft
- Marvel at the pristine views of Roebuck Bay
- Flights depart at 10:30am on Tuesdays, Fridays & Sundays
- The duration of the tour is 3 hours this is inclusive of a total flight time of 1 hour
- Charter Aircraft Base, Gus Winckel Drive, Broome WA 6725
- Pick ups are available from selected locations
- At the time of booking you must supply the weight of each passenger and the ages of any children participating. Weight restrictions apply, each passenger must not exceed 136 kilograms
- Due to safety requirements all passengers are weighed prior to boarding the aircraft. Where a passenger’s weight at check-in exceeds that previously advised at the time of booking, the passenger may be prevented from boarding the flight and will not be issued a refund
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 passengers and a maximum of 3 passengers
- Flight duration times are approximate
- Flights are subject to air traffic control, weather and aircraft availability
- In the Interest of safety, all tours operate weather pending. Flights will only be restricted when weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, or electrical storms are present in the area of the flight path. Flights can still operate in wet weather as visibility may still be deemed safe by the pilot. Should guests wish to cancel their flight due to wet weather but the flight can operate safely, a 100% cancellation fee will apply
- Infants (0-2yrs) may be carried in the arms of, or on the lap of an adult passenger, in an approved infant seat, or in a bassinet
- Children (3-13yrs) will occupy their own seat on the aircraft. Two children are able to share one seat if they are both under the age of 13, and have a combined weight under 77 kilograms
- All children and infants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the tour
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join Marine Biologists on an unforgettable sunset eco cruise along Broome’s coastline to view Snubfin dolphins, turtles and more in Roebuck Bay.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Discover the highlights of Broome on this half day tour, immersing yourself in history and culture. Finish off the tour watching the sunset on Cable Beach.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!