Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm Discovery Tour - 1 Hour
Live pearl harvest at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
One hour guided tour on land
Learn the pearl virtues and grading techniques
Behind the scenes access of working pearl farm
Discover the story of the Australian pearl
Admire the pearl lifecycle from harvest to finished jewellery
- 1 hour guided land-based tour
- Behind the scenes access of working pearl farm
- The duration of this experience is 1 hour
- Tours are available daily
- This experience takes place at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, 200km north of Broome, Western Australia.
- This experience departs from Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm on Cape Leveque Road, two and a half hours drive north of Broome on the tip of the Dampier Peninsula
- Cape Leveque Road is sealed and the final 3km driveway to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is a pindan dirt road
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is 2WD accessible
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Wear hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bring a water bottle
- This tour is weather dependent
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour requires walking 100m on sand and some uneven surfaces
- Assistance can be arranged for people with low mobility and/or requiring wheelchair access
- Suitable for all ages
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join Marine Biologists on an unforgettable sunset eco cruise along Broome’s coastline to view Snubfin dolphins, turtles and more in Roebuck Bay.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Discover the highlights of Broome on this half day tour, immersing yourself in history and culture. Finish off the tour watching the sunset on Cable Beach.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!