Buccaneer and Horizontal Falls Scenic Flight - Half Day
Marvellous views of Horizontal Falls and the Buccaneer Archipelago
Stopover at Ardyaloon (One Arm Point) community
Visit the Ardyaloon Trochus Hatchery and Aquaculture Centre
Fly along the bays and beaches of the Dampier Peninsula
Breakfast/lunch and morning or afternoon tea provided
Return scenic flights from Broome
- The Horizontal Waterfalls are a natural phenomenon that is tide dependent with variable flow.
- Whilst the provider does their very best to arrive at a time of optimum flow, they cannot guarantee the amount or level of water flowing through the Horizontal Waterfalls at any given time
- Women six months pregnant or more will need a certificate from their doctor or midwife clearing them fit to fly
- Babies and infants 0-2 years of age are most welcome on board and can be carried on the lap of a parent or guardian
- Baggage allowance of 5kg per person
- Please allow half a day for this experience
- The flight duration is 2.6 hours
- This experience departs from the Broome International Airport, 7 Gus Winckel Road, Broome, WA 6725.
What To Bring
- Whilst travelling light, take a minimum of sunglasses, hat, water bottle, sunscreen, swimwear and a towel. Pack a small backpack or soft bag that can be safely stowed in the aircraft's luggage hold.
- During the Months of January and February 2023, we will be visiting Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm for lunch, swimming, and a tour of their Farm. Due to the closure of the Ardyaloon community
- Your pilots are very experienced with the local Kimberley conditions and obtain aviation forecasts covering the entire tour route prior to the flight's departure. If for some reason they think bad weather will disrupt your tour, they will be in touch with you prior to departure.
- Once this experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- A minimum of seven days notice is required for cancellations
- Minimum of four participants.
- Those choosing to go on this experience will visit an indigenous community where it is mandated to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please remember to bring evidence of full vaccination or medical exemption, as you may be turned away and forfeit monies paid if you fail to do so.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join Marine Biologists on an unforgettable sunset eco cruise along Broome’s coastline to view Snubfin dolphins, turtles and more in Roebuck Bay.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Discover the highlights of Broome on this half day tour, immersing yourself in history and culture. Finish off the tour watching the sunset on Cable Beach.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!