Broome Scenic and Historical Tour - 2.5 Hours
Uncover the extraordinary pearling history and stunning scenery of Broome
Visit the iconic Cable Beach and see fossilised dinosaur footprints
See the world-renowned heritage site, the Japanese Cemetery
Witness Broome's boundless natural beauty, rock cliff faces and ocean panoramas
Pick up and drop off from Broome accommodation and Visitor Centre
The tour begins at the iconic Cable Beach
- Pick up and drop off from Broome accommodation and Visitor Centre
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit key sights of Broome including Cable Beach; Gantheaume Point and Dinosaur Prints; Broome Wharf and Chinatown
- World Renowned Heritage site - the Japanese Cemetery
- Town Beach/ New Jetty and Staircase to the Moon lookout
- Stunning and insightful tour with local tour guide
- This experience is 2.5 hours in duration
- Available daily at 9am-11:30am
- Pick ups from Broome accommodation
What To Bring
- A refillable water bottle
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join Marine Biologists on an unforgettable sunset eco cruise along Broome’s coastline to view Snubfin dolphins, turtles and more in Roebuck Bay.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Discover the highlights of Broome on this half day tour, immersing yourself in history and culture. Finish off the tour watching the sunset on Cable Beach.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!