Tangalooma Island Resort Day Tour including Desert Safari and Dolphin Feeding
Learn about wild dolphins
Over 40 free activities
4WD sand safari
Go sand tobogganing
Free wild dolphins
- Admission to the nightly dolphin feeding program
- Complimentary dolphin feeding photo (digital copy)
- Return coach transfers from major Brisbane hotels
- Return boat cruise across Moreton Bay marine park
- Access to the VIP Lounge
- Use of Resort facilities including 2 swimming pools, restaurants and bars
- 1 standard beverage on the launch transfer
- Island lunch voucher ($20 per adult, $15 per child)
- ‘Discover the World of Dolphins’ Presentation at the Marine Education Centre
- Desert Safari Tour
- Desert Safari Tour: Thrilling 4WD bus tour and sand tobogganing, reaching speeds of up to 40km per hour
- Feed wild dolphins
- Expert guides
- Tangalooma Island Resort has a number of activities to keep you amused
- Crystal clear waters
- White sandy beaches
- Untouched National Parks
- Tours depart daily from selected Brisbane hotels at approximately 8am and return at approximately 8.30pm-9.45pm (times vary seasonally)
- Dolphins are wild animals, no refund is given if they do not appear, or if feeding is cancelled due to inclement weather
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Some of the activities and tours are physically demanding, and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose before booking if you are suffering from any injury, medical condition (such as pregnancy, epilepsy, asthma or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in, or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in our products. If you are unsure, or have any further questions, please contact our team before booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: 9 Dec 2023 - 21 Jan 2024
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!