Surfers Paradise Scenic Helicopter Flight
What you need to know
Travel in both luxury and comfort as you head out in the air to experience both the hinterland and the beaches of the incredible Gold Coast from Brisbane with this scenic helicopter flight! Admire the breathtaking views of the mountains that sit nestled behind the beautiful, golden, sandy beaches that the Gold Coast is famous for, then head towards the azure blue waters as your pilot descends to an altitude of 500 feet and flies along the beach past the high rises that tower beside and above you.
Continue back up the coast and fly past Sea World before island-hopping your way back towards the Brisbane airfield to conclude the tour with a huge smile on your face! Flights depart from Archerfield Airport on Saturdays and Sundays with the exact departure time confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 60 minute scenic helicopter flight over the Gold Coast
- Hotel transfers
- Experience both the hinterland and the beaches of the incredible Gold Coast
- Travel in comfort and luxury as you fly over the Gold Coast
- Crystal blue waters
- Breathtaking mountains
- Beautiful golden beaches
- Fly over Moreton Bay and the southern islands
- Flight time will be confirmed at time of booking
- Sat and Sun only
- Archerfield Airport, approximately a 15 minute drive from Brisbane's CBD
- Weight restrictions apply
- Minimum 2 passengers required to go ahead
- Silkorsky S-300CB (1 Pax) or Robinson R44 (2-3 pax)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the flight
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.