Scenic World Pass
Admire views of the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains from the Skyway
Ride the world's steepest railway into dense rainforest
Admire an abundance of native flora and fauna
Walk through the rainforest along elevated boardwalks
Fun day out with the family in the Blue Mountains
Includes access to Skyway, Railway, Walkway and Cableway
Get lost in a leafy paradise as you explore the world heritage-listed Blue Mountains with a Scenic World Pass offering access to four attractions in one ticket. Located in Katoomba, Scenic World is perfectly positioned to explore the top things to see and do in the Blue Mountains.
Your pass includes the Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Walkway in a pre-approved circuit that takes just over one hour to complete. Begin on the Scenic Skyway and revel in the jaw dropping views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, Mt Solitary and Jamison Valley as you glide between the cliff tops at 270 metres above the ancient rainforest canopy.
Then, descend down the world’s steepest railway, an engineering marvel for a tranquil walk in the forest. Save your legs and take the Scenic Cableway back up to the top of escarpment while soaking in the tremendous scenery of the Three Sisters from a different perspective. Take your time after completing each activity to enjoy a bite to eat at the café or browse the retail gift shop.
- Return journey on the Scenic Skyway
- Descending journey on the Scenic Railway
- 10 minutes on the Scenic Walkway
- Ascending journey on the Scenic Cableway
- Open 7 days a week
- Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm
- This experience is unavailable from April 7th - 10th 2023 & Christmas /New Year December 25th, 2023 – January 7th, 2024
- Weekday rate is not available during school holidays and on public holidays. Weekend rate will apply
- Please note, the Skywalk will be closed for maintenance from 9 October to 24 November 2023
- This experience is approximately one hour and 15 minutes in duration
- Scenic World is located at the corner Violet Street and Cliff Drive, Katoomba, NSW 2780
- Please ensure you have a copy of your Scenic World issued ticket on your mobile device
- Children under four years of age are free of charge
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Summer holiday activities: 18-21 Dec 2023; 02-31 Jan 2024. Book today!
Experience 5 abseils up to 30 metres high and exhilarating canyoning on this full day tour in the Blue Mountains. Book your tour here!
Embark on an abseiling and canyoning adventure in the Blue Mountains on 30 metre high cliffs and through beautiful waterfalls with transfers from Katoomba.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!