Winter Canyoning Blue Mountains
A full day canyoning
Uniquely explore the iconic Blue Mountains
Canyon in the World Heritage Blue Mountains
Abseiling cliffs up to 30 metres in height
A guided 45 minute bush walk
Have you ever wanted to try abseiling and canyoning in the Blue Mountains- west of Sydney? Now you can with the safety instruction of experienced guides who can take you out for a full day tour within the Blue Mountains. Enjoy up to 5 abseils and canyoning through a narrow, steep but exciting canyon. Spend the morning building up your confidence abseiling rock walls that range from 5 metres to 30 metres high. After lunch, you will travel to the Grose Valley, north of Katoomba for further abseiling and canyoning followed by a relaxing, scenic walk through the mountains. All climbing gear is supplied; all you need to bring is your sense of adventure. Tours depart from Katoomba at 8.30am and return at 5pm. This tour runs in the cooler months from May to August so dress comfortably. Book your Blue Mountains Abseil and Canyoning Tour online here!
- A full day canyoning experience in the beautiful and iconic Blue Mountains
- Spend the morning abseiling cliff faces, your confidence will grow and as will the cliff height. Progress to cliffs as high as 20 metres
- Enjoy lunch before travelling to the Grose Valley, just north of Katoomba. After a short walk you will arrive at the first of 5 abseils, reaching up to 20 metres hight
- The canyon is narrow, steep and spectacular
- A 45 minute walk with stunning views brings you back to your transfer
- Return transfers from a centrally Katoomba meeting location
- Hotel transfers
- Operating May through to August
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Approximately 7 hours
- 207 Katoomba Street, Katoomba 2780
- Meeting location is centrally located and is a short 5-minute walk from Katoomba Train Station
- Return transfers from Katoomba meeting location to experience location included
What To Bring
- Bring water
- Waterproof camera
- Running shoes you do not mind getting wet
- Dress for the weather
- A waterproof camera can be provided free of charge
- Helmets fitted with Go Pro mounts can be provided
- Both cameras and helmets are in limited stock
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Activities: 15-29 April 2024. $48/day or $125/3 days. Book today!
Purchase a Scenic World Pass to experience the Blue Mountains like never you've never seen before on the Skyway, Cableway, Walkway and Railway. Free entry for kids under 4 years of age.
Embark on an abseiling and canyoning adventure in the Blue Mountains on 30 metre high cliffs and through beautiful waterfalls with transfers from Katoomba.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.