Blue Mountains Abseiling And Canyoning
A fantastic abseiling & canyon combination
Exciting water jumps
5 metre high cliff up to 30 metre
Adventure seekers will love this full day abseiling and canyoning tour in the Blue Mountains. Departing from Katoomba, experience thrilling abseils from cliff walls ranging from 5 to 30 metre high. After lunch, embark on a 20 minute walk to the start of the canyon for exhilarating water jumps, water slides and incredible scenery that will require you to wade through creeks and jump into rock pools. This is the perfect way to cool off from the warm summer sun. Complete the day with a final 30 metre waterfall abseil out of the canyon down into the deep rock pool below. This is one of the best waterfall abseils in the Blue Mountains. If you forget your camera, don't worry as helmets fitted with Go Pro's can be provided so you don't miss out on this fantastic photo opportunity. All climbing equipment, wetsuits, waterproof backpacks and climbing shoes are included for your convenience. Blue Mountains adventure tours commence at 8.30am and finish at 4pm. Let your Blue Mountains adventure begin and book this fantastic abseiling/canyoning tour online here!
- An adventures full day of abseiling and canyoning in the beautiful and iconic Blue Mountains
- The day will begin abseiling from a 5 metre cliff. As your confidence grows as will the cliff height, progress to cliffs as high as 30 metres
- After lunch enjoy a 20 minute scenic walk to the start of the canyoning experience
- Before long you will be sliding, jumping and swimming into several natural pools
- Finish the experience with an abseil down a 30 metre waterfall, with a slow decent land in a deep rock pool. This is not just a brilliant waterfall abseil but also a fantastic photo opportunity. This abseil is locally known as one of the best in the Blue Mountains
- All climbing gear provided, this including abseil gear, wetsuit, waterproof backpack, climbing shoes
- Return transfers from a centrally Katoomba meeting location
- Hotel transfers
- Operating September through to April
- 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Approximately 7 hours
- 207 Katoomba Street, Katoomba 2780
- Meeting location is centrally located and is a short 5-minute walk from Katoomba Train Station
- Return transfers from Katoomba meeting location to experience location included
What To Bring
- Bring water
- Waterproof camera
- Running shoes you do not mind getting wet
- Dress for the weather
- A waterproof camera can be provided free of charge
- Helmets fitted with Go Pro mounts can be provided
- Both cameras and helmets are in limited stock
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Summer holiday activities: 18-21 Dec 2023; 02-31 Jan 2024. Book today!
Purchase a Scenic World Pass to experience the Blue Mountains like never you've never seen before on the Skyway, Cableway, Walkway and Railway. Free entry for kids under 4 years of age.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!