Tandem Skydive over Langhorne Creek - 12,000ft
Skydive from up to 12,000 feet over Langhhorne Creek
Enjoy stunning views over the creek and wine region
Admire Lake Alexandrina from the air
Experience a 50 seconds of freefall at 220km/h
Scenic 5 minute parachute ride
Touch down at purpose built skydiving facility with licensed bar
Add a dose of adrenaline to your life with a tandem skydive over Langhorne Creek in Adelaide from 12,000ft. Tandem skydiving offers an unbeatable thrill with spectacular views for those who dare to make the ultimate leap of faith. Book your Adelaide skydive online here and on arrival you’ll be welcomed by a team of friendly skydive instructors who will walk you through a safety briefing in preparation for your tandem skydive.
Then, you’ll board the plane and let the magic happen at you cruise to an elevation of up to 12,000ft. Tiptoe to the edge of the plane with a tandem skydive instructor strapped to your back and get ready for the moment of truth. With the wind blowing in your face, take a deep breath, throw your head back and prepare for a jaw dropping 50 second freefall reaching speeds of 220km/h.
The feeling is simply indescribable and brave souls are rewarded with incredible views of the vineyards below once the parachute is deployed and you descend down to the drop zone. To be a part of the extreme thrill seekers ‘skydiving club’, book your tandem skydive over Langhorne Creek here.
- Tandem skydive from 12,000ft
- Basic training with an experienced instructor
- All equipment
- Receive a personalized certificate upon completing your skydive
- APF membership not included (+$31.50)
Videos and Photo packages
- Base Package - $135
- Advanced package - $159
- Outside Package - $229
- Deluxe Package- $299
- Tandem skydive from up to 12,000 feet
- Up to 50 seconds of freefall
- 5 minute parachute ride, we’ll let you fly the parachute! (weather permitting)
- Experience the indescribable feeling of freefall
- Stunning views of Langhorne Creek Wine Region, Lake Alexandrina, Tailem Bend and the Bend Motorsport Park
- Typical experience time is 2 - 2.5 hours, however please allow at least a 4 hour window and we advise not having time constraints. Air traffic, weather, aircraft logistics and other factors can delay skydiving operations.
- This experience is located at Langhorne Creek Dropzone on 151 Skeldon Road, Wellington, 5259
- Landing Location In front of the clubhouse
- What is the minimum age (age limit) to go skydiving? As per the Australian Parachute Regulations the minimum age to go both solo and tandem skydiving is 16, which is awesome! The only thing we’ll need is parental or guardian permission for those who are under 18 years of age.
- What if the weather is bad? Weather is one element we cannot control, else we would 100% make sure it was blue skies and nil wind 24/7! Regarding weather we have 2 main considerations. Safety and The quality of your experience. We use a collection of weather forecasts to best predict what the weather may do on your jumping day, however a forecast is just a forecast. We will assess actual conditions on the morning of each day and update you via text. If skydives are unable to be completed due to weather, we reschedule for a time convenient for you. Those with booking insurance can opt to have their deposits returned if they are unable to reschedule another date.
- Can I change the date and time of my skydive? Yes absolutely you can. With at least 48 hours notice, you have full flexibility to change the date, time or location of your skydive. Any rescheduling or cancelling within 48 hours of your skydive will incur a $150 fee. If you change your mind on the day or don’t arrive for your skydive, all payments or vouchers are considered redeemed with no refunds available.
- Can I wear contacts or prescription glasses? Yes absolutely. We have 2 sizes of goggles available, designed to fit over prescription glasses. Please note some very large framed glasses may not be suitable. You can also opt for a full face helmet with a visor if you’d prefer not to wear goggles.
- Do I need insurance? A personal accident insurance is included with your membership to the Australian Parachute Federation. Details can be found while filling in the form.
- Can I skydive with a medical condition / disability? We are passionate about sharing the sky, however there are considerations to ensure that safety always comes first. All skydives are assessed on the day by our Dropzone Safety Officer. Even with medical clearance, we may deem a skydive too risky to complete. If you have questions – please call the office on 0412114475 to discuss. You must disclose any previous injuries. We have a mobility harness that can assist cases with limited mobility. We have skydived people over the age of 100 and those with paraplegia, however each case is individual. We will require a medical clearance stating “there is no medical reason that should exclude you from skydiving” for the following cases. epilepsy, heart conditions, disabilities restricting movement We may also request a medical clearance if you are over 65 years old. If you’re pregnant, we thank you for bringing another future skydiver into the World, however their training does not start in the womb, you’ll need to wait until you’re not pregnant to go skydiving.
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable clothes, bring layers.
- Fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate
- Prescription glasses are fine, so long as the frames are not unusually large.
- The minimum age is 16 years
- Maximum weight limit of 110kg. Additional charges apply for those over 90kg
- Participants over 60 years may need a medical certificate
- Skydiving is weather dependent. In the case of adverse weather, skydives are rescheduled to another date of your convenience. You will be updated via text message regarding weather conditions.
- Arriving late or failure to arrive for your booking will result in a full cancellation with no refunds available.
- Typical experience time is 2 – 2.5 hours, however please allow at least a 4 hour window and we advise not having time constraints. Air traffic, weather, aircraft logistics and other factors can delay skydiving operations. Not allowing a minimum 4 hours, arriving late or failure to arrive for your booking will result in a full cancellation with no refunds available.
- Skydives canceled due to weather or other circumstances are rescheduled.
- Skydiving Instructors possess unique skills and are not found in abundance. If staff are struck down with illness or are otherwise unavailable at short notice, we will endeavor to find a replacement instructor. If this is not possible, we will provide you as much notice as possible and skydives will be rescheduled for another date and time of your convenience.
- Other factors that can impact skydiving operations include but are not limited to; weather aircraft serviceability, air traffic control, pilot or other staff availability.
- Due to the nature of our operation, any changes to bookings without booking insurance, including rescheduling or cancellation within 48 hours of your booking will incur a re-booking fee of $150 per person.
- We reserve the right to reschedule your booking or move locations.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Camps: 15 - 26 April 2024. Book today!
Bring your family to Ingalalla Falls for a fun, free adventure: a stunning waterfall, picnic grounds, playground & lookout points. Dogs are welcome!
Visit one of the best family friendly beaches Adelaide has, with shallow water for kids to swim safely, and many more outdoor activities Adelaide has.
Visit Brighton Beach, SA, for swimming, family picnics, beach walks, sculptures by the sea and watching beautiful Adelaide sunsets!
BOUNCE After Dark: 12 April 2024. Book today!
BOUNCE After Dark: 12 April 2024. Book today!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.