Whitsunday Coast Airport to Airlie Beach or Shute Harbour
Door to door service
Arrive feeling relaxed
Airlie Beach and Shute Harbour
Modern air conditioned buses
Meets all incoming and departing flights
Please include the following information upon booking
- Arrival Date
- Arrival Flight Number
- Arrival Time
- Departure Date (if purchasing a return transfer)
- Departure Flight Number (if purchasing a return transfer)
- All passenger names and phone numbers
- Accommodation details
- Shared transfers from Whitsunday Airport to your Airlie Beach of Shute Harbour hotel
- Wifi on board
- Our fleet of modern air conditioned buses and coaches meet all incoming and departing flights from the Whitsunday Coast Airport in Proserpine
- Be transferred in air conditioned comfort
- Luggage is limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person (per airport weight guidelines). Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the transport operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Confirmation of your transfer will be received at time of booking. Local transport operator's information including phone number is included on your confirmation voucher
- Domestic passengers are met near their carriers’ luggage carousel in the terminal. We allow up to 30 minutes for baggage collection and an additional 30 minutes waiting time as standard, the driver will be displaying a welcome “greet” board with the passengers' name on it. It is essential to make contact with the driver
- Free Wifi on board all airport transfers
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of travel
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!