Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach Half Day Morning Departure
Up to 2 hours on Whitehaven Beach
Dedicated host for duration of the tour
Have the afternoon free to relax or do other activites
Amazing tropical paradise
Self-guided Solway Circuit Walk
Picks up from Airlie Beach & Hamilton Island
Pay a visit to one of Australia's most beautiful spots - Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island - with this half day tour that features a cruise encompassing some of the most iconic sights of the Whitsundays. The tour departs from the Port of Airlie in the morning. Board a comfortable, spacious sightseeing vessel for an epic trip through the vivid colours and impressive scenery of the Whitsunday Islands chain, headed for Whitsunday Island itself - the largest island in the Whitsundays. Kick back and take in the informative, lively commentary on the regional highlights before landing at the southern end of incredible Whitehaven Beach.
Once at Whitehaven, you'll have 2 hours to enjoy this stunning stretch of sand however you see fit, play some volleyball on the beach, laze in the sunshine, or simply enjoy a stroll on the wonderfully soft and white silica sand of this famous beach. Discover firsthand why this is Australia's favourite beach.
Book yourself a Whitehaven Beach Morning Tour from the Port of Airlie today!
- Half Day Morning Adventure to Whitehaven Beach
- Dedicated host for the duration of the tour
- Hotel transfers to Port of Airlie
- Cruise through the picture perfect Whitsundays to the dazzling sands of Whitehaven Beach
- 7km of pristine silica sand
- Swim or hike the short Solway Circuit for amazing ocean and island views
- 2 hours spent on Whitehaven Beach
- Dedicated host for the duration of the tour
- Cruises depart Port of Airlie at 7.15am and return at 1.45pm
- Cruises depart Hamilton Island at 8.30am and return at 12.40pm
- Check-in is required at least 30 minutes prior to departure
What To Bring
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Money or credit card for optional purchases
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Experience the best of the Whitsundays with this small group tour. Snorkel the coral reef, walk the Hill Inlet and spend 1.5hrs on Whitehaven Beach.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!