Whitehaven Beach Skydiving
Whitehaven Beach landing
Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
Handicam video and photos included
Freefall up to 60 seconds
Return transfers to/from selected accommodation
Soak up incredible views of the Whitsunday Islands
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Whitehaven Beach landing
- Handicam video and photos package
- Transfers from your Airlie Beach accommodation (Bookings essential)
- Return ferry transfer to Airlie Beach or Hamilton Island
- APF Levy
- Personal Accident Insurance from the Australian Parachute Federation
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall with spectacular views of Whitehaven
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Land on Whitehaven Beach - voted one of the best beaches in the world
- Spectacular views of the Whitsunday Islands
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- All personalised training and instruction
- Skydives operate fortnightly at 2pm. Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience. Upon completion of purchase, the activity provider MUST be contacted to confirm the exact skydive time and pick up time (complete local activity providers details are included on your tour confirmation voucher)
- Skydive's operate fortnightly on a Tuesday
- If you are self driving, the drop zone check-in office is located at 1 Air Whitsunday Road, Flametree, 4802 (5 minute drive from Main Street)
What To Bring
- Please bring your booking confirmation voucher
- Please leave all your valuable belongings at home
- Please bring your ID and credit card for payments
- Snacks and water bottle
- Please wear shoes that won't fly off
- Minimum of 4 passengers are required for Skydive session to go ahead, maximum of 6 passengers per session
- You must be 16yrs of age or older to skydive. There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- Weight Surcharge may incur;
- 94kg - 104.9kg: $50 and 105kg - 114.9kg $75 to pay on arrival (94kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions).
- Maximum weight at this location is 110kgs
- The activity provider MUST be contacted prior to travel to confirm exact skydive time and pick up if required
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!